Frequently Asked Questions
What will I receive?
You will receive a beautiful gift card with your chosen bird illustrated, inside a sleek black folder. Everything is printed on fine quality paper and dispatched in a tasty envelope; quite simply a beautiful gift.
How do I order?
Click the order button, provide your contact information and shipping address. Once we have received payment we will send your voucher(s) in the post. mainland UK only.
Can I book a room at these rates?
Yes of course you can. However, full payment must be made at the time of booking and regretfully that payment will be neither refundable nor transferrable.
How are vouchers used?
Simply call or email and tell us which voucher you have, the number printed on the reverse and when you would like to come and visit and we will book you in.
What does the voucher include?
A single voucher provides a room for one night corresponding to the voucher type (based on two people sharing) with dinner for two. Dinner does not include wine.
Voucher Terms & Conditions
Vouchers are non-refundable
– All sales are subject to terms and conditions
– Bookings are subject to availability
– *Supplements will apply to certain periods such as Christmas, New Year and Valentine’s day
– Vouchers must be produced during check-in
– All vouchers remain valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
– Lost or stolen vouchers can not be replaced
Details can be found online at www.hippinghall.com/vouchers/
Please direct queries to email@example.com or telephone reception on 0152 427 1187.